THIS BIRD’S GOT SERIOUS HOPS.
Our rad IPA is created from a base of Pale and Crystal malts and aggressively hopped throughout the brewing process. Its caramel malt presence is a nice balance to the high hop bitterness and hop flavor end to end.
Hungry? Steak kabobs or mozzarella sticks would make a nice snack to pair with this hoppy IPA.
- Style: India Pale Ale
- IBUs: 60
- ABV: 6.7%
- Format: Bottles-12 fl oz; Kegs 5.2 and 15.5 gal
- California State Fair, Gold Medal, 2012
- San Diego County Fair, 1st place, 2009
- 97 Points (Draft Magazine Online)
- 96 overall/95 style (Ratebeer.com)